Saturday, August 10, 2013

Vacay to Ririe, Idaho

I needed to take some time off for work, so I decided to take a vacation to RIRIE, ID (duh)! I got a NEW DOO right when I got there! It was time. I cut about 4 inches. I was SOOO nervous that Jaren wouldn't like it. He specifically said, don't go short and no bangs. Whoops! ;) Good thing he likes it. Look at all that hair on the floor!
Jaren met me a few days after I got there and we had a BLAST hanging out with the fam. Pioneer Celebration at my parents' stake! And..... we took some Family Pics! Out by the pond. My hair looks weird. 
Then, we headed up to Island Park to spend time at Gma B's cabin! We haven't been there since before we were married. Back then, Jaren had to sleep in the garage, on a hammock, with the spiders. Haha sure glad we're married now :) We caught a show at the Playmill which has become a summer tradition and definitely one of my favorite things to do. It started raining when we got to the lake. So we met up with the four-wheeling clan to have a picnic and take a little hike down to the dam.
Then, my camera died. I was SOO mad because the four-wheeling clan met us by the side of the lake and Carlos and Tate decided to go wakeboarding - Jeans and all! So they cowboy'd off the tailgate of the ranger. Can you say redneck!? Carlos fell once, but tate managed not to get wet above the knees! He just glided right back to the ranger on the beach when he was done. Pretty impressive! 
We came home on saturday night so we could make it to church. My mom was trying to use her fancy oven on Sunday, and pushed a few too many buttons. It said *Sabbath* and locked her out of using any of the other functions! Guess no cooking on Sunday :) we thought it was pretty funny. Then Jaren took a look at it and fixed the oven so we could cook dinner. On the Sabbath. 
LOVE vacationing in ID and can't wait to go back ;) 

No comments :

Post a Comment