Monday, June 2, 2014

He PASSED his insurance exams!

With flying colors?? Eh. Who knows, and who cares. It's a pass/fail kinda thing. 
But he DID it and it did it his first time through!! For all 4 tests!! Smarty panties! For those of you who don't know, that's not really common. So yeah....I'm super proud!!! He took all the tests within about 3 or 4 days time. He studied really hard and was constantly listening to CD's and even had to attend a class in Boise. Now, he's all official and has the certifications to go along with all his new snazzy shirts and ties. He always looks so good when he goes to work. I'm usually still in bed, obviously without my eyes in yet, so I make him come really close. I have to squint to see what shirt he paired with what tie.... and make sure it matches. It always does cuz he's really stylish. ANYWAY... I'm one proud wife and we are excited for him to really start selling! Good job, Jare Bear!

No comments :

Post a Comment