Saturday, April 18, 2015

Jentry & Kaylee's Wedding

 They're married!! It was a beautiful day. 
We love Kaylee and can't wait to really initiate her in to the crazy family! :) We prepped hard for the big day taking engagement pics, assembling the thank you boxes, and creating the slideshow! I found some PRETTY dang cute pics of the Nelsons back in the day, but my faves were of my handsome husband as a chubby little babe. AWWWEE!!!
The reception was beautiful and I love our cute, color coordinated outfits in the family pictures! I feel like kaylee was the perfect way to end our four couples. I'm so excited to take some awesome vacations with everyone someday!!!
 Perfect day! Makes me reminisce on our special day with this guy :) Love him and our Nelson clan!
More pics from the weekend:

No comments :

Post a Comment