Sunday, October 21, 2012

Numero Uno

One whole year??!!?? 
Where has the time gone. It seems like just yesterday that we were sealed in the temple on the most beautiful fall day. This is extremely sappy, but I can honestly say that he has made me the happiest girl on earth! How I got so lucky, I'll never know.
Jaren is constantly finding little and big ways to surprise me. I love it! And he knows it. So.. I volunteered to be in charge of our anniversary. I got him in the car (with his bags in the trunk!) and gave him driving directions. We ended up in Park City at the Waldorf Astoria!!! It was so fancy and elegant and we were treated like royalty. Thanks, mom, for helping me pull it off ;) Our room was amAzing. The beds were heaven. Notice the TV in the bathroom? The first thing Jaren did was lock himself in there, turn on Sports Center, and do some paperwork.
It was so fun walking around main street together in search of the perfect restaurant. We didn't make it too far before stopping by my fav place ever - The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. We bought a strawberry cheesecake caramel apple (and some rock candy) to save for later (It was DE.VINE). Finally, we settled on a BBQ restaurant called Bandits. Ever since I got home from nashville, I have been craving some good ol' southern BBQ! And this place was pretty yummy.
I love you, Jaren! Can't wait for many, many more years to come!

No comments :

Post a Comment