Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Our First Home

Welp, we finally bought our first HOME!!!
I actually happened to see that a real estate agent posted it and so both my mom and I asked about it. So one day while jaren was at work, I drove past it and took a picture with the asking price that I found out from the listing agent. I thought it was probably out of our price range, but I really wanted to see the inside anyway! We fell in love with the trim, layout, size, basement, kitchen, everything the second we walked in!!! So we went home, made a list of Pros and Cons, prayed, and realized it was ours and we needed to fight for it! After a few counter offers back and forth, we finally agreed on a price (way below asking!!) and the house was ours! Our real estate agent called in the middle of Jentry and Kaylee's wedding luncheon with the good news! We were so happy!]
At first, I wasn't sure about the location with the highway and such, but we LOVE that it's right inbetween Idaho Falls and Rexburg for Jaren's work. 
We signed the papers on May 18th, but didn't actually move in (because of the constant rain) until like May 26th. 
We have loved living here! We've been busy painting and scheming and making it our own, which is simply a dream come true for me. The ward is awesome and we're excited to get to know more people. Hopefully we'll be here for a while!
 
 
 more pics to come!

No comments :

Post a Comment