Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring!

The weather is finally warming up which means Spring has sprung! Wahoo! Jar-Bear got an awesome internship with Digicert. He is a sales intern and gets 20 hours a week right now and maybe more this summer WHICH MEANS he is staying in Provo this year! No more pest control walking door-to-door, 6 hours away from me. We are sooo excited to be together this summer! We feel so blessed.
 With his internship he also gets ALL the food he wants - whenever he wants! I packed him a lunch on his first day, and then he told me he didn't even need it because they have a fully stocked break room. LUCKY! The other day he told me he ate a whole sleeve of oreos at work...woops. He really likes it so far and hopes that this opportunity will turn into a full time position once he graduates in April 2014. Cross your fingers! I'm so proud of him! He's staying really busy with work and school; Especially his two killer organic chemistry classes AND finance class...AND march madness... duh. Is that over yet?
Digicert is awesome and comes with a lot of perks. This was at the Real Salt Lake game. Our good friends and neighbors, Tina and Jon were there too because Jon works for Digicert and actually helped Jaren get the internship. Talk about great friends! :)
We also went home to Idaho for a baby shower for Jeni and baby Harper! Here's the invitations I attempted. Jeni is SOO adorable with her baby bump! She's due April 26th and we're really excited!!! Jaren also helped me with a Baby Concentration Game the night before. He's such a trooper. The game turned out great and Jeni got LOTS of cute cute stuff from her guests. 
Don't ask me how I managed to NOT get a picture of HER, but I did get some other gems of cute Jaren...  He wasn't even invited to the shower but hung out by the chocolate fountain for most of it. Jaren LOVES strawberries. And I made a chevron afghan for Jeni and baby! It was a lot of work... a lot! And it was my first attempt, so IF I ever do another one... IF.... hopefully I'll get better :) It was fun making something for someone else.
We went to Idaho again the next weekend for Easter! Just can't stay away. And on April Fools Day... I got him to eat an oreo with sour cream filling... and he short-sheeted our bed. We were meant for each other. Bring on Summer!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment