Monday, October 21, 2013

2 Years!

They have FLOWN by. It feels like we've only been married 6 months... guess time flies when you're having fun! Our anniversary weekend started with watching Alli and her team play at SLCC. She's so fun to watch! And to take pics of :) We LUV Alvin!!! Wish we could see her more! 
Then, we walked around City Creek and Temple Square just for kicks. I love my little model :) And I LOVE my anni flowers complete with the sweetest note ever. And check out that bomb shirt my man has on! We went out on a surprise dinner date to celebrate 2 whole years!
He took me to Christopher's - a SUPER fancy steakhouse in Draper. I LOVED it! We highly recommend it and the Filet Mignon. MMM! And point of the mountatin selfies; It's what happens when I get bored on the way to SLC. Jaren makes fun of me because I do this every single time we head north. I had no idea where we were going for our anniversary dinner, so I just started snapping pics to pass the time :)
No anniversary's an anniversary without an Instagram shout-out! I love my boo! Can't wait for the many more anniversaries to come! MWAH. 

No comments :

Post a Comment