Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

  We loved spending time with the Nelson clan this past thanksgiving! Here are some of the highlights: My turkey place settings. It's been a tradition that started LONG ago to have something cute by your plate! Don't ask me why, cuz they kinda take a long time to make!!
Sweet potatoes.. also another tradition. I think I was more excited about my cute blue casserole dish. So was the rest of the crew! hahaha they're not HUGE sweet potatoes fans...But Callie loved them!
We LOVE this hanging out with the Nelsons, and especially love that little Callie Girl.  
I have so much to be thankful for! Most importantly the gospel of Jesus Christ that allows me the opportunity to be with my family forever. I'm not sure what I did to deserve the two best families in the world!

No comments :

Post a Comment