Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Jaren's Graduation!

YAY! Graduation is finally here! Never thought I'd see the day, haha! I was such a proud wife watching Jaren walk through the processional... He just looked so regal in that royal/navy blue! All the crazy late nights studying for finals are all worth it now. I'm SOO proud of Jaren for finishing strong at such a competitive school like BYU. He's gonna do amazing things! I told him to smile for the paparazzi! aka "Mama-razzi!" (That's me) Elder Uchtdorf surprised everyone and showed up to Commencement! His grandson was graduating. The next day was Convocation (just his College of Life Sciences), and his parents and my dad were able to make it! I think I was smelling the campus "poop" trees. Yuck. Had to take a pic with Jaren with his new boss (AKA Dad)... haha I thought that was so funny.  I told him and Janna to make funny faces... but Janna just started to cry instead. These two have a pretty strong bond. Thanks to our ALL our family members for such great support over the past two years!  We will be true blue, cougar fans for LIFE! Peace out BYU!

No comments :

Post a Comment